Custom ATV / UTV
Custom Roll Cages
- MIG Weld or TIG Weld available
- Painted or Powder Coated Finish
AWC is a dealer for UTV and ATV suppliers such as:
Are you looking for Reliable Horsepower for your SXS? This is the answer! AWC has developed and built a conversion kit to install the Z1 Turbo Engine into your SXS. Our kit requires no cutting or welding to your machine, it is all bolt-in and low profile so you don’t lose any storage space in your cargo bed. We also build our own wiring harness to seamlessly blend the Z1 electronics with the machine’s so you don’t have the multiple fuse boxes or spliced-together wiring. Our kit was made for the Polaris 900 XP and 1000 XP but can be adapted to most SXS machines including Arctic Cat and Can Am. With a tune of the Z1 ECM you can range from the stock 180 HP all the way up to 290 HP with no engine upgrades. AWC does the full install at our facility and provides free pick-up and delivery of your machine anywhere in the Southwest United States. Shipping outside this area is available, call for pricing.
Basic Kit Includes
Z1 Turbo Engine, custom wiring harness, gauge cluster, ECM stock 180 HP, fuel pump, power steering kit, air to water intercooler kit, STM clutching. All custom brackets, tanks, piping etc. needed to complete the conversion.
Upgrades to the basic kit are available and include (but not limited to):
- STM Rage 8 Primary Clutch: Recommended for 270 HP and up
- Fluidyne Radiator
- CBR Radiator: Recommended for 240 HP and up
- Custom Dash: This gives you the option to customize your dash configuration to better fit the new Z1 gauge and easily incorporation items such as GPS systems.
- ECM Tune – 1 Flash: HP Flash Options: 210, 240, 270, 290, 300, 310+
- ECM Tune – Adjustable: Up to 4 Tune options with and adjustable dial to change on the fly
- Head Studs: Recommended on any tune over 290 HP
Don’t have a SXS to convert? No problem! AWC also sells machines with the conversion already completed and ready to go.
Call us today for your individual quote!
Visit us on Facebook to see pictures of our past builds.