This is the Clutch you have been waiting for.
Tired of having clutch failures every 3-6 months? Is regular, timely greasing of clutches becoming guesswork? Our proprietary, superior clutch design is your answer!
- Our clutch is cast aluminum. The shaft is forged steel and splined to fit the clutch.
- We have an additional shaft fitted with forks to engage and disengage the clutch. The shaft is dead ended on one side to the inside of the cast housing. The other end is splined, and protrudes out of the housing to allow for a handle or lever to be installed for manual or remote actuation.
- Our sealed nose cone bearing is mounted near the outside of the housing, and creates a seal around the exposed area of the shaft. This seal keeps the shaft centered and uses oil as a medium to keep it cool.
- Our housing protects the clutch components from weather and any contact from humans or animals. We even “vent” the housing to allow for fluid expansion and retention!
- We provide points for bolting the whole assembly to the engine. The forged shaft is inserted into the engine on the splined end and protrudes out with the clutch slipping over it and resting near the center of the shaft.
- Our throw out bearing is only employed during engaging and disengaging the clutch. Otherwise, it is “at rest” This is critical to the overall performance of the clutch.
- We are so sure you will love the performance of our clutch, it comes with a One Year manufacturers’ warranty!